|You now have decided whether you are going to
grow your plants inside or outside. But whatever choice you have
made, except from the time of sowing the sowing is done in the
same way. Incase of inside growing you can sow whenever you like,
incase of outside growing you will have to do it in the springtime.
To get the best seed germination results, we advise you to
germinate the seeds according to our standard procedure, with
which we obtain germination rates of plus 95 % for all varieties:
1. Use a grow room with a stable temperature of 20°C (70°F)
2. Use soil with a pH-value of ± 7.0. ( or germination soil
mix from the gardening center)
3. Sow the seeds in a container about 5 mm (0.2 inches) deep.
4. 1 Seed per small container is easy for later moving to a
larger container or ouside. Keep 5 cm (2 inches) distance between
the seeds in larger containers.
5. After sowing press the earth lightly, this stimulates even
6. Spray the soil lightly with water. The soil should not be
too dry or too wet.
7. Cover the container with thin transparent plastic film to
optimal greenhouse effect.
8. After 1 to 10 days the seeds will have sprouted. Now remove
9. Sprinkle the soil regularly with water, wait till the upper
layer has dried
out, and sprinkle again with water.
10. After 1 - 2 weeks the seedlings will be strong enough to
put them in a larger container.